As we grow our team we'll post jobs available here - check back to see what we have available!
All applications please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 22nd September 2022
Main Purpose: Production of beer in line with annual schedule
Hours: 40hrs per week - working Monday to Friday (with early/late starts as needed on shift
Salary :£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
28 Days holiday (excl Bank Holidays)
5 Days life leave
2 Weeks sick pay
Pension with Nest
- 1 Year working in a commercial brewery
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring brewing and fermentation and recording the process
- Packaging into keg & can - leading on process of each
- Cleaning and sterilising vessels, packaging equipment and production areas.
- Perform brewing duties including wort production, dry hopping, carbonation and transfers.
- Perform analysis of beer and production methods to increase quality of beer and tank efficiency
- Perform general maintenance as required.
- Receiving and handling raw materials.
- Overseeing packing of B2B and B2C orders, and maintaining stock level records
- Weekend checks on a rota (including beer checks and necessary processing).
- Provide training to other team members on brewing processes, and help develop knowledge of colleagues